Litentry Weekly Updates — Dec 26th-Jan 10th
Happy New Year 🔮
Litentry team has been back to work and brings a lot of updates！
Account Linker & Offchain-Worker (OCW)
- Change BTC address storage to Vec<u8> and preliminary BTC address support for legacy and segwit in runtime.
- Minor code structure refactors within ocw and account-linker.
- Added GitHub actions support with an integration test. CI now checks not only the unit test, but also node interactions.
- Adapted integration test with token server implementation.
- Start coding the multi ocw feature such as pulling data from different sources.
- Improve on governance overview dashboard by introducing the Council and Treasury section.
- Added a dedicated view to show motion details (displaying statistics and detail votes).
- Support displaying available registrars on Polkadot and Kusama with detailed information such as Registrar Account and its Fee.
- Start to integrate Litentry Registrar Service into the App.
- Initial work on Push notification service facilitates Litentry Governance App (as part of core services).
- Setup grafana server，and support Telegram bot to alert.
- New Litentry website
- Write scripts for some Registrar related automation.
- Write the yellow paper for Litentry Off-chain worker.
- Finished Litentry node overview structure diagram and some activity diagrams withdraw io.
- Setup Kusama Root online identity (for Validator 1000 Program)
- Prepare demo video of the Governance App（https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TinGQIkwVwQ）
- Litentry Partners with OpenSquare to integrate algorithms and build a decentralized credit system. Through this collaboration, Litentry’s cross-chain DID aggregator will expand its cross-chain identity analysis model integrating into an innovative, decentralized Web3 credit-computing network and related tools.
- Litentry Partners with Crust to Enable Access to Decentralized Storage of Identity Data. This partnership will create new opportunities not only for Litentry and Crust Network but also the DID community as a whole as we look to bridge the gap between decentralized storage and DID aggregation network.
- GFS, a well-known blockchain investment institution in Vietnam, started to establish the Litentry Vietnam community and held a Litentry AMA in the GFS Telegram community, attracting hundreds of active community users. In addition, EncryptClub Vietnam published an introductory article about the Litentry project, which was reposted by two popular blockchain communities in Vietnam: BCC and CryptoFamily. Currently, Litentry’s Vietnam community has more than 300 active members.👏
- YouTube channel @EverythingAltcoin featured Litentry in their video stream.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities among multiple decentralized networks. Litentry provides a trustable way for dApps to obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across multiple blockchains and dApps. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, verifiable identity aggregation service that removes the redundancy of code and the hassle involved in resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Everyone can build and submit DID methods to Litentry, making identity data easily accessible in the Web3.