Litentry Node (Account Linker & Offchain worker)
- Investigate BTC segregated witness format address including Bech32 format
- Add Base58 encoding in runtime for off-chain worker
- Modify link_eth interface to double confirm user’s intended linking address
- Completed the integration test with signing on typescript side and recovering on node side
- Added support of Ethereum message prefix(issue #13), as well as unit and integration test adaptation
- Further extend the Litentry App with Address Preview, which allows user to have an overview on import info related to the address (Only the first integration)
- Support manually import account by pasting in the address
- Started investigation of the integration of WalletConnect (Version 2) to Litentry App
- Various UI improvement (such as incorporate new icons set)
- Submission of Polkadot treasury proposal of our Governance-centric mobile app (currently being discussed https://polkadot.polkassembly.io/post/217)
- Communicated with WalletConnect team about further integration
- Further investigation on the node upgrade process of Kusama Validator Node
- Spark Program was launched on Dec 16th for community partnerships. We are looking for community partners who has faith in Web 3.0 and are willing to grow with us. If you are a Community Operator on any social media platform and want to participate in the construction of the Litentry network, you can now participate by applying to become an early community partner of Litentry!
- We has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Ontology, a high performance, public blockchain specializing in decentralized identity and data. In the cooperation, Litentry will integrate Ontology’s bespoke decentralized identity solution, DeID, and DDXF into its decentralized identity aggregation and computation system, expanding its identity management framework.
- Litentry developer & Technical Ambassador of Polkadot John Wu Invited to be the instructor of the “China·Wuhan Blockchain Technology (Advanced) Seminar” organized by Huazhong University of Science and Technology, teaching how to “Use Off-chain Worker to Link Ethereum Identity and Obtain Ethereum Data”