1. Litentry Node
- Developed smart contract based on ink
- Explored the tools from patract
- Migrated pallets into individual repos, and setup CI for each repo
- Fixed bug about offchain-worker not triggered in parachain
- Extended europa (test tool from patract) to support offchain worker
- Implemented a credit contract based on btc and eth balance
- Fixed litentry-node chain spec issues
- Deployed Litentry testnet
- Contracts pallet research
- Fixed the block not finalized problem
- Investigated offchain worker protocol
- Adapted pallets with latest substrate change
- Added treasury, technical committee, and democracy for parachain
- Research about cross-chain token transfer
- Updated parachain dependency to latest cumulus
- Fixed the offchain worker not working issue on litentry-parachain
- Updated rococo branch in litentry-pallets repo to adapt the latest rococo-v1 changes
- Added proxy pallet to parachain
- Updated parachain with latest polkadot and adapted tests accordingly
- Completed token-server integration with node and parachain
- Added recovery pallet to parachain
- Updated parachain to latest dependencies
2. Litentry APP:
setIdentitytransaction in Litentry App for Kusama and Polkadot network, allowing user to submit identity data
requestJudgmenttransaction enabling user to request judgement from respective Registrar service.
- Integrate Tips data into the app, currently showing the latest Tip.
requestJudgementfrom a predefined Registrar
- Support display list of all available
Tipson a network
- Various bugfixes
- Kusama validators updated
- Setup litentry forum backup sync to aws s3
- Litentry becomes a Registrar on Kusama network
- Successfully join Polkadot Validator 1000 Program
- Rococo validator upgraded
- Polkadot validator upgraded
- Installed Litentry forum monitor
- Support Litentry forum Chinese/Japanese/Korean localized username
- Fixed bugs in litentry-registrar
- Updated notification message template in litentry-registrar
- Updated CI with repository_dispatch, to enable remote trigger of integration test from child repo (litentry-pallets) to parent repos (litentry-node and litentry-parachain)
- Migrated token server to standalone repo
- Updated Litentry registrar message template
- Setup proxy account for Litentry registrar
- Setup Kusama registrar Live
- Upgraded rococo validator
- Updated Litentry testnet to PolkadotJS app
- Finished Pull Request automation of dependency update
- Verified & Tech-support for litentry-registrar
4. Web and Documentation:
- Submit Proposal on Kusama of becoming a registrar
- Litentry Registrar document review
- Documentation of the smart contract used in Litentry
5. Partnerships & Achievements
- Litentry Rostcok has successfully generated its Genesis Block on Polkadot #Rococo testnet as a parachain! This means Litentry team is technically ready for the coming #ParachainSlotAuction on Kusama/Polkadot, and now we can test the identity aggregation protocol with cross-chain message (XCMP).
- Litentry joined the Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator 2021 Cohort.
- Litentry partners with Bondly Finance to link Twitter accounts to Ethereum wallet with Litentry’s upcoming Crypto Identity & Social Network product called “My Crypto Profile” which allows users to link and verify their Ethereum accounts with Twitter accounts.
- Litentry partners with the API3 to monetize its DID Aggregation API for Web-3 end users.
- Our Polkapet LITENTRY says hi to the world on March 12! Playful and energetic, LITENTRY has a special power move called Blaze and has great NFT value and utility. The polkapet sold out in under 5 minutes.
- Litentry partners with Cere to help with blockchain enterprises’ customer identity.
- Litentry will become a data provider of Apron Network. Meanwhile, Apron will integrate Litentry’s DID Aggregation API.
- Litentry will work closely with MAP protocol to drive chain-to-chain interoperability.
- Litentry partners with Paralink Network to integrate Paralink’s cross-chain oracle solutions.
- Litentry and Reef launched the LIT/REEF staking bonds, users can lock up $LIT to stake $REEF.
6. Community & Events
- Hanwen Cheng, CEO/founder of Litentry, spoke at the “Polkadot & Friends” meetup co-hosted by Polkadot, Web3 Foundation and Parity in Shanghai.
- Litentry CEO Hanwen Cheng Spoke at a Decentralized Identity (DID) roundtable hosted by ChainMediate, a DeFi media based in Shenzhen.
- Litentry is running for the Polkadot Decoded Conference, a community-curated event is returning on May 20th.
- Litentry CMO Kayla Wang spoke at BiShiJie.com, a Chinese cryptocurrency news platform, on market opportunities in the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Litentry x Binance MENA was lived on Youtube. Binance MENA/Arabic is a regional community with 9.6k members.
- Litentry x Binance Portuguese AMA. Binance Portuguese is a regional community with 18.4k members.
- Litentry x Binance Ukrainian AMA. Binance Ukrainian is a regional community with 15.5k members.
- Litentry x Binance Spanish AMA. Binance Español is a Binance community group with over 35k members.
- Litentry presented its core product and the initiative of NFT & identity on Open Web Foundry by Arweave’s Demo Day. Open Web Foundry is a programme guiding founders through the process of launching an amazing new startup on the Arweave’s decentralized web.
- Coinbueau, a blockchain Youtube Channel with over 511K subscribers, talked about his Top 3 Polkadot Projects being Litentry, Acala and Phala.
- Italian community members Francesco Calace and Alexander Lexxmade two witty videos to introduce the Litentry project.
- Polkafrance, a Polkadot French community, hosted a Litentry online discussion on Telegram.
Litentry is a cross-chain identity aggregation protocol that features a Substrate-built network, mobile app and identity-related tools. The protocol enables identity linking across different networks and facilitates decentralization and transparency in identity credit computation. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time credit/reputation of an identity owner across different blockchains.