Litentry Weekly Updates (May 3–9)
- Explored Statemint parachain
- Explored xtoken and Polkadot cross-chain knowledge base
- Token migration internal discussion
- Completed the detail design for xrecovery
- Built local cross-chain environment
- Fixed twitter-linker bugs in the backend and supported frontend integration
- Upgraded Kusama validators & Polkadot validators
- Collected NFT lists and data analysis on NFT
- Researched off chain oracle and TLS related topics
- Updated the Litentry registrar readme file
- Started migrating Litentry-registrar to TS
- Litentry made it into Web 3.0 Bootcamp 2021 along with other 11 teams building on Substrate and Polkadot to pave the way for the next phase Web 3.0. The Bootcamp is hosted by Wanxiang Blockchain Labs, New Chainbase, Parity and Web3 Foundation. Litentry will be attending the Opening Ceremony on May 14th in Shanghai, China. We hope to see you there!
- Litentry and Bondly hosted an AMA on Clubhouse, talking about the future of integrating NFT with DID and how to use DID to advance IDO platforms such as NFT launchpad.
- Litentry & Friends AMA series coming on May 10th! Our first episode will have Lilly, CPO at Litentry and Irene from Konomi Network, they will be sharing insights on DID, Defi and more. This new series is for Litentry and invited projects to reach their communities and exchange thoughts on DID, Defi, privacy, on-chain governance, NFT, social platform, etc.
- Litentry CMO Kayla Wang spoke at X-Forces Submit in Shenzhen, China about Polkadot parachain auction, “The success of parachain slot auction doesn’t mean anything. The true success of a project lies in landing in the real use case scenarios and bringing usage value to the industry.”
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.