- Developed Xrecovery
- Updated parachain and pallet dependencies to 0.9.3
- Adapted Chainbridge modules into Pallet
- Investigated the address incompatible problem between Chainbridge and Substrate
- Deployed Chainbridge on Testnet
- Refactored Twitter-linker register flow
- Upgraded Polkadot/Kusama validators
Market & Partnerships
- Binance added LIT tokens to its flexible savings products. Users are now able to subscribe LIT to earn interest and redeem the tokens at any time. At the time of writing, LIT flexible savings have a 1.00% flexible APY and a flexible interest of 0.0274 LIT per thousand. The interest rates, individual limits and total subscription limits are subject to adjustment based on market conditions and Binance’s internal risk management.
- Litentry partners with iMe, an innovative Telegram-based messenger with built-in AI and crypto wallet. iMe is integrating Litentry into its messenger to allow blockchain identity management in social network.
- Litentry partners with DeCredit, a DeFi 2.0 protocol that links credit authentication nodes and credit oracle to lending products. DeCredit will strengthen the capacity and performance of its credit authentication system by accessing and integrating Litentry’s decentralized credit computation network.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.