- Fixed litentry-node chain spec issues
- Deployed Litentry testnet
- Contracts pallet research
- Fixed the block not finalized problem
- Investigated offchain worker protocol
- Adapted pallets with latest substrate change
- Completed token-server integration with node and parachain
- Added recovery pallet to parachain
- Updated parachain to latest dependencies
- Upgraded rococo validator
- Updated Litentry testnet to PolkadotJS app
- Finished Pull Request automation of dependency update
- Verified & Tech-support for litentry-registrar
- Litentry is now testing the auctions and crowdloan sessions on Litentry Rostock, a test-parachain on Polkadot. Rostock carries the main technology stacks of the Litentry DID aggregation protocol and is ready to integrate into Polkadot and Kusama networks to share security at the consensus layer.
- Litentry will integrate with the API3 ecosystem to monetize its DID Aggregation API for Web-3 end users. API3 is a blockchain-native decentralized API project that allows smart contract platforms to leverage APIs for the building of meaningful applications.
- Litentry will become a data provider of Apron Network. Meanwhile, Apron will integrate Litentry’s DID Aggregation API. Apron Network is a decentralized platform that provides developers with low-cost multiple blockchain ecological infrastructure services.
- Litentry will work closely with MAP protocol to drive chain-to-chain interoperability. Litentry will integrate cross-chain identity data on Map Protocol, support Map Protocol’s account linking and identity management. MAP Protocol is an open, fully decentralized, chain-to-chain interoperation protocol that enables the interoperability of multiple blockchains.
- Litentry teams with Bondly Finance to link Twitter accounts to Ethereum wallet. Bondly now integrates with Litentry’s upcoming Crypto Identity & Social Network product called “My Crypto Profile” which allows users to link and verify their Ethereum accounts with Twitter accounts.
- Litentry presented its core product and the initiative of NFT & identity on Open Web Foundry by Arweave’s Demo Day. Open Web Foundry is a programme guiding founders through the process of launching an amazing new startup on the Arweave’s decentralized web.
Litentry is a cross-chain identity aggregation protocol that features a Substrate-built network, mobile app and identity-related tools. The protocol enables identity linking across different networks and facilitates decentralization and transparency in identity credit computation. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time credit/reputation of an identity owner across different blockchains.