Litentry Weekly Updates — Jan 15 to Jan 29
- Completed the multi-offchain-worker reward feature
- Updated parachain to latest dependencies and it works with latest rococo
- Refactor and update account-linker to parachain(added events and tests)
- Submitted new proposal for Parachain on Rococo testnet
- Added integration test support of multi-offchain-worker new implementation
- New Litentry official website will release soon
- Updated Whitepaper V2
- Refactor element and Twitter verification process in Litentry Registrar
- Building the Litentry forum based on Discourse
- Updated rococo validator 0xA and deployed a new rococo validator 0xB
- Litentry was listed on Binance Launchpool on Jan 29th. To date, the total value of staked assets is over $1.24 billion, with 14,533,027 BNB, 23,607,408 DOT, and 208,683,415 BUSD staked in the corresponding asset pool. Binance Launchpool is a new initiative of token farming designed to bring the DeFi experience to Binance users and promote new projects. The LIT Binance launchpool has 3% of the total amount of LIT token. Users can farm LIT in the BNB pool, DOT pool, or BUSD pool staking the corresponding token. To see more details on how to participate, read our farming guide.
- Litentry started 6 regional communities this week, including ones in Korean, Indonesian, Russian, Turkish, French, and Italian. Among them, members of the Russian community increased by 227, and that of the French community increased by 127. Litentry has built a total of 11 regional communities around the world.
- SlowMist issued a security audit report of the Litentry-node key modules. Litentry has passed the security test and further enhance the security level in Litentry nodes. Slow Mist Technology is a company focused on blockchain ecological security, and has served a number of well-known projects around the world.
- Litentry held the first Global Meetup to give a general introduction of the project and the product to the Litentry community members. Participants are the first batch of selected prospective Ambassadors who will distribute Litentry to their countries and regions.
- On the 27th, Litentry CMO Kayla Wang spoke at the BML Live program “Why Parallel Chain Card Slot Auction Is Worth Waiting” and shared information about card slot auction and the design ideas of Litentry’s economic model. Bluemountain Labs (BML) is one of the most popular ecological communities in China.
- In an AMA with GFS (https://t.me/gfsgroup), a well-known blockchain community in Vietnam, Mel Zhou, Community Lead at Litentry, spoke about the wide range of use cases the cross-chain DID aggregation protocol and the utility/economic value of LIT tokens.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregation protocol across multiple networks, it features a DID indexing mechanism and a Substrate-based credit computation network. The protocol provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time credit/reputation of an identity owner across different blockchains.