Litentry Weekly Updates — Feb 15 to Feb 21
- Complete the benchmark for account linker
- Update litentry node with substrate 3.0 and adapt integration tests.
- Update parachain dependencies to substrate 3.0
- Parachain functionality design
- Upgrade CI to self hosted server for litentry node and parachain
- New package management proposal for node, parachain and pallets
- Support parsing substrate sub-account data
- bugfixes related to account import
- Refactor twitter for registrar
- Litentry forum upgrade
- Deploy kusama registrar on AWS
- Polkadot slot auction research
- Migrate and integrate alert system with slack channel
- Release the new website on AWS, which built on top of Next.js.
🏎 Roadmap Released！
Litentry has released it latest roadmap on Twitter covering timeframes of launching the Testnet, Mainnet and App.
Litentry <> Mandy’s ICO Research (Feb 15th) Mandy’s ICO Research is a crypto community founded by @mandyb2437, an Indian crypto blogger who offers free ICO analysis and tips. Their community has over 6k members on Telegram.
Litentry <> Binance Russian (Feb 19th) Binance Russian is a local community operating by Binance which has over 58k members from Russia on Telegram.
Litentry <> Binance Turkish (Feb 19th) Binance Turkish is a local community operating by Binance which has over 36k members from Turkey on Telegram.
- Hidden Coin To Put on Your Radar— Coin Bureau (@coinbureau) Famous YouTube crypto blogger CoinBureau published an in-depth review video for Litentry. Make sure you watch this！ 📺
Two Weeks on Trending Search 🔥
Litentry is ranked in the Top 30 Trending Searches on @coingecko from 13th — 19th Feb 2021. This is our second week on this list.
A Loving Piece 🥳
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities among multiple decentralized networks. Litentry provides a trustable way for dApps to obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across multiple blockchains and dApps. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, verifiable identity aggregation service that removes the redundancy of code and the hassle involved in resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Everyone can build and submit DID methods to Litentry, making identity data easily accessible in the Web3.