- Migrating off-chain worker to parachain
- Improve ci and integration testing on parachain
- Submit “Litentry Rostock” parachain on polkadotjs app dashboard
- Refactor parachain code structure to align with node structure
- Get the benchmark data for off chain worker pallet
- Setup parachain and related SSL certificate
- Investigate new rococo release with substrate 3.0
- Investigate the benchmark testing for extrinsic
- Upgrade two rococo validator to new rococo release
- Integrate riot-bot and Keep Kusama Validator to latest version
- Upgrade polkadot js app lib to latest version 3.7.3
- Binance has enabled Isolated Margin trading for LIT/BTC, LIT/USDT trading pairs.
- $LIT was added to the DODO default trading list. DODO is an on-chain decentralized exchange/liquidity provider powered by the Proactive Market Making (PMM) algorithm.
- Litentry partners with OptionRoom to accelerate the adoption of Aggregated DID and improving OptionRoom’s OaaS model. OptionRoom is a user governed oracle and forecast protocol built on Polkadot.
Litentry <> Binance Korean (Feb 9th) Binance Korean is a Telegram chatroom operating by Binance which has more than 7k members.
- How will Litentry transform the Wall-Street-dominated financial system — jimmy nextgen622 (@nextgen622)
- What we talk about when we are talking about Litentry — Leonli (@Leonli28755333)
- Graphic: info of Litentry — Polkadotter (@Polkadotters1)
- Video: Amazing new Polkadot Altcoin — Litentry $LIT! — CryptoWise(@CryptoWiseDaily)
One More Cheering Thing 🍻
Litentry has over 30,000 Twitter followers now! Thank you everyone for your love for Litentry. 💚
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities among multiple decentralized networks. Litentry provides a trustable way for dApps to obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across multiple blockchains and dApps. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, verifiable identity aggregation service that removes the redundancy of code and the hassle involved in resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Everyone can build and submit DID methods to Litentry, making identity data easily accessible in the Web3.