The Litentry Berlin team is already on holiday. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! 🎄
Litentry Node (Account Linker & Offchain worker)
- Refactored integration test code. Added mocha + chai test framework support and added support of invoking Litentry node in tests when required.
- Off-chain worker Integration with Bitcoin account linker.
- Preliminary link_btc interface design fixed.
- Bech32 implementation for Bitcoin segregated witness address format support.
- Developing an initial version of the governance dashboard, highlighting governance-related statistics.
- Enhance design of the app home page.
- Kusama Validator twin are fully online and fully operational.
- The Governance-centric App proposal has been approved by Polkadot treasury and funds for milestone 1 will be allocated shortly.
- Spark Program — We have received more than 40 applications from communities in China, Korea, Japan and Vietnam, thank you all for your attention and supports ♥️
- The DoraHacks Substrate Hackathon was successfully held in 19th-20th Hangzhou, China. The Litentry team was there coaching for Cross-Chain Identity Linking. It was great pleasure to see so many outstanding developers join the Substrate ecosystem.
- Litentry was invited to the RUST CHINA CONF 2020. It has also been refreshing to witness the community’s growth and the journey to facilitate security and performance in programming.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities among multiple decentralized networks. Litentry provides a trustable way for dApps to obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across multiple blockchains and dApps. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, verifiable identity aggregation service that removes the redundancy of code and the hassle involved in resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Everyone can build and submit DID methods to Litentry, making identity data easily accessible in the Web3.