Litentry Weekly Updates (April 6–9)
- Investigated source code of dot-treasury
- Added some pallets to litentry-node
- Fixed the Litentry-node compilation error
- Researched in Smart Contract pallet
- Added example cargo configuration into node and parachain
- Fixed integration test issue with latest cumulus and Polkadot
- Designed and refactored of offchain worker
- Updated parachain to latest dependencies
- Designed recovery Pallet
- Tested of parachain update test runtime
- Upgraded Kusama & Polkadot validators
- Kusama auction follow up
- Litentry Trading Competition is on on Binance Exchange! Users who trade LIT can win from the pools of $50K in LIT in total. Starting from April 9th, the LIT/USDT trading vol is 13.3 million LIT in the value of $168.7 million. At the time of writing, the top 1 ranking user has traded LIT in the value of $9.1 million during the competition period.
- Litentry partners with Injective to to unleash the full capacity of borderless DeFi by bringing in decentralised identity (DID) aggregation. Injective is the first layer-2 decentralized exchange protocol that unlocks the full potential of decentralized derivatives and borderless DeFi.
- Litentry CMO Kayla Wang spoke at ZT Club about the advantages and visions of Litentry DID aggregation protocol.
- We brought together our CN team in Sichuan for a 5-day team building! Through fun bonding activities, effective discussion and brainstorming, our team feels more refreshed and confident in bringing better products and services to our community. Keep an eye on what’s coming!
Litentry is a cross-chain identity aggregation protocol that features a Substrate-built network, mobile app and identity-related tools. The protocol enables identity linking across different networks and facilitates decentralization and transparency in identity credit computation. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time credit/reputation of an identity owner across different blockchains.