- Researched on Chainlink whitepaper and other protocols
- Initialized NFT pallet
- Designed TestNet testing plan
- Cross-chain recovery pallet proposal
- Completed the Xrecovery design with three proposed solutions
- Explored Token Migration Methods
- Edited OCW related protocol and design document
- Finalized Twitter-linker-server APIs for frontend
- Set up The Graph API and imported some NFTs’ contract ABI
- Edited design document for Xrecovery
- Litentry partners with Konomi, a decentralized money market protocol built using Substrate, to use our DID data to better cater to the needs of Konomi’s growing borrower and lender customer base. Litentry’s on-chain identity aggregation data and credit computation model will bring value to Konomi as we explore new ways to adjust and integrate collateral rates and credit scores based on a user’s verified on-chain identity.
- Litentry is to provide a privacy-computation-based KYC/AML identity service to InsurAce, a Singapore-based DeFi Insurance protocol. Under this partnership, both teams will be working together to explore the application of decentralized identity technologies in decentralized insurance use cases.
Litentry is a cross-chain identity aggregation protocol that features a Substrate-built network, mobile app and identity-related tools. The protocol enables identity linking across different networks and facilitates decentralization and transparency in identity credit computation. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time credit/reputation of an identity owner across different blockchains.