Litentry Weekly Update (Mar 8-Mar 12)
- Extend Europa (test tool from patract) to support offchain worker
- Develop smart contract based on Ink
- Update parachain dependency to latest cumulus
- Fixed the offchain worker not working issue on litentry-parachain
- Update rococo branch in litentry-pallets repo to adapt the latest rococo-v1 changes
- Update CI with repository_dispatch, to enable remote trigger of integration test from child repo (litentry-pallets) to parent repos (litentry-node and litentry-parachain)
requestJudgementfrom a predefined Registrar
- Support display list of all available
Tipson a network
- Various bugfixes
- Our #104 proposal passed the referendum with 28,871.3641 $KSM voted on Aye (94.53% in favor). Litentry has become a Registrar on Kusama Network
- Litentry joined the election of curator for Kusama Bounty #3: Mobile Signers / Injectors / Walletconnect equivalent
- Successfully join Polkadot Validator 1000 Program
- Rococo validator upgrade
- Polkadot validator upgrade
- Install Litentry forum monitor
- Support Litentry forum Chinese/Japanese/Korean localized username
- Fixing bugs in litentry-registrar
- Update notification message template in litentry-registrar
- Litentry CEO Hanwen Cheng Spoke at a Decentralized Identity (DID) roundtable hosted by ChainMediate, a DeFi media based in Shenzhen. “DID is a crucial medium in which a wide range of on-chain activities will be embedded,” says Hanwen.
- Coinbueau, a blockchain Youtube Channel with over 511K subscribers, talked about his Top 3 Polkadot Projects being Litentry, Acala and Phala.
- Italian community members Francesco Calace and Alexander Lexx made two witty videos to introduce the Litentry project.
- Polkafrance, a Polkadot French community, hosted a Litentry online discussion on Telegram.
- Our Polkapet LITENTRY says hi to the world on March 12! Playful and energetic, LITENTRY has a special power move called Blaze and has great NFT value and utility. The polkapet sold out in under 5 minutes.
- Litentry partners with Cere to help with blockchain enterprises' customer identity.
Litentry is a cross-chain identity aggregation protocol that features a Substrate-built network, mobile app and identity-related tools. The protocol enables identity linking across different networks and facilitates decentralization and transparency in identity credit computation. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time credit/reputation of an identity owner across different blockchains.