- Implemented a credit contract based on BTC and ETH balance
- Added proxy pallet to parachain
- Decoupled parachain-info to use upstream in parachain
- Migrated token server to standalone repo
- Updated parachain with latest Polkadot and adapted tests accordingly
- Litentry Registrar document review
- Added a reaction style to the forum
- Updated Litentry registrar message template
- Setup proxy account for Litentry registrar
- Setup Kusama registrar Live
- Documentation of the smart contract used in Litentry
- Litentry is joining the Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator 2021 Cohort. We’re one of the 21 teams out of 200+ to be selected. Launched as a joint venture between Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, SCET, and Blockchain at Berkeley, the Xcelerator is one of the best university-based, non-dilutive blockchain accelerators in the United States.
- Hanwen Cheng, CEO/founder of Litentry, spoke at the “Polkadot & Friends” meetup co-hosted by Polkadot, Web3 Foundation and Parity in Shanghai. “Web3 is a shared, co-owned and co-governed Web,” he said, “It’s likely that centralization and decentralization will coexist and entangle as the web involves.”
- Litentry and Reef launched the LIT/REEF staking bonds, users can lock up $LIT to stake $REEF. The staking pool has locked 93,554 LIT at over $1M in value, with a 2% return over 2 weeks or 52.14% APY. Reef Finance is a smart liquidity aggregator and yield engine that offers smart lending, borrowing, staking, mining.
- Litentry partners with Paralink Network to integrate Paralink’s cross-chain oracle solutions. Paralink offers a multi-chain oracle platform for DeFi and other blockchain applications. The integration of Paralink’s oracles will ensure the data sources obtained by Litentry for identity credit computation is reliable and accurate.
- Litentry x Binance Spanish AMA. Binance Español is a Binance community group with over 35k members.
Litentry is a cross-chain identity aggregation protocol that features a Substrate-built network, mobile app and identity-related tools. The protocol enables identity linking across different networks and facilitates decentralization and transparency in identity credit computation. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time credit/reputation of an identity owner across different blockchains.