Litentry Weekly Update (Mar 1-Mar 5)
- Developed smart contract based on Ink
- Explored tools from Patract
- Added treasury, technical committee and democracy for parachain
- Researched cross-chain token transfer
- Migrated pallets into individual repos, and setup CI for each repo.
- Fixed bug of off-chain-worker not triggered in parachain
setIdentitytransaction in Litentry App for Kusama and Polkadot network, allowing users to submit identity data
requestJudgmenttransaction, enabling users to request judgment from the respective Registrar service.
- Integrated Tips data into the app, currently showing the latest Tip.
- Kusama validators update
- Setup Slack notification for litentry forum
- Proposal #104 on Kusama got a great passing chance with over 25k Aye votes
AMAs & Events
- Litentry CMO Kayla Wang spoke at BiShiJie.com, a Chinese cryptocurrency news platform, on market opportunities in the Polkadot ecosystem.
- LiChang, a Chinese blockchain community, hosted an essay writing competition for the Litentry community.
- Litentry x Binance MENA was lived on Youtube. Binance MENA/Arabic is a regional community with 9.6k members.
- Litentry x Binance Portuguese AMA. Binance Portuguese is a regional community with 18.4k members.
- Litentry x Binance Ukrainian AMA. Binance Ukrainian is a regional community with 15.5k members.
- $LIT is listed on Bitrue, a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange. Users are able to trade $LIT with USDT on the platform.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregation protocol across multiple networks, it features a DID indexing mechanism and a Substrate-based credit computation network. The protocol provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time credit/reputation of an identity owner across different blockchains.