- The new Litentry website was launched on February 22th! The new site is written in next.js, using Wix as the underlying structure.
- Litentry is joining the Substrate Builder Program. The Substrate Builders Program is a program that aims to identify, support and mentor current and potential Substrate-related projects.
- Litentry submitted Proposal #499 on Kusama, introducing a registrar service that focuses on automatic verifications. The Identity Registrar overcomes cryptographical challenges to further reduce human interventions.
- Attribute macro for account linker
- Frame 2.0 event for account linker
- Frame 2.0 benchmark for runtime call
- Add council for parachain
- Add scheduler pallet for parachain
- Adapt integration test for parachain 3.0
- Add new ocw implementation to parachain
- Rococo validator upgrade
- Set up Polkadot validators and related monitor
- Add Unittests for Litentry registrar
- Set up redirect server for our official website
- Minor fixes of tests and CI
AMA & Meetup
- Litentry x Binance English AMA. Binance English is Binance’s main community group with over 186K members on Telegram.
- Litentry x Binance Turkish AMA. Binance Turkey is a Binance regional group with over 5.7K members on Telegram.
- Litentry x Binance Polish AMA. Binance Polish is a Binance regional group with over 6.1K members on Telegram.
- Litentry’s first community meetup was held on Litentry Official Telegram.
- Litentry’s core developer Qiuhai Guo gave an internal speech on the Polkadot Slot Auction.
- Litentry’s developer John spoke at Polkadot Hackathon Workshop about off-chain worker on February 23.
- Litentry partners with Paid Network. Pair Network is a Decentralized law (DeLa) powered SMART Agreements project. Paid will work with Litentry to enhance User Authentication and Security through Litentry’s DID Aggregation and Credit Computation technology.
- REEF Finance launches Litentry Bonds: Stake $REEF and earn $LIT. Reef Bonds is a DeFi initiative where users can stake their REEF for a certain lock-up period and earn lucrative returns. In the near future, there’ll also be bonds where users can stake $LIT to earn $REEF.
- $LIT listed on Binance TR, a new Binance Exchange product in Turkish.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregation protocol across multiple networks, it features a DID indexing mechanism and a Substrate-based credit computation network. The protocol provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time credit/reputation of an identity owner across different blockchains.