Litentry this week: XCM documentation, VCs presentations within parachain
- PR raised for XCM work with Moonbeam/river. Currently in review.
- XCM documentation (Step-by-Step guides) to help team members deploy XCM functionality into production.
- XCM channel requests/communication has been started with Acala
- Work on Presentations within Parachain (How a user manages their VCs and attributes)
- governance2-testnet is ready
My Crypto Profile
- PV: 41k, UV: 1.7k, 3000 ID graphs
- Priorities for Known Origin & Unique Network
- Professionalization, Documentation, merging rhythm, tidying up the WebApp.
- Shift towards VC & Usage of those VC’s in a Wallet extension
- Moonriver Hackathon result announced:
— MoonID: Huobi Incubator Moonshot Prize
— MoonPush: 1st Place Huobi Incubator Prize Overall
- Working on moonbeam dashboards
- Building LIT-Bot (previously MCP Bot), ready to connect to MCP API to fetch information and to redirect user to account creation (or login) flow
- Working on Improving Anti-Fraud model
— Added new connection to Crowdloan Data
— This week setting up: 1）Anti-fraud interfaces for External use; 2) API Implementation; 3) Sybil attack pattern detection implementation
- Formalizing UI for WebApp FE Implementation
- Some final adjustments with Parallel crowdloan rewards (dealing with Batch 2 contributors who contributed directly in batch 3)
- Tackled with some issues decoding poorly formed but successful transactions on Ethereum
- Began looking into NFT indexing — both dealing with aggregated data and understanding Opensea smart contracts. Early stages but a positive start.
- Improved the indexer monitoring, it’s now a lot more user friendly, and the code is built into shared functions to reduce developer effort.
- Infrastructure as code has being refactored to be more production ready
- AMA with OneBlock+ (Chinese) community: strategy of your project under bear market
- AMA with Phalaworld: Spirit NFT
- Live Twitter Spaces Q&A session with Polkadot Parachains in batch 3. We invited our friends Unique Network, Polkadex, OringinTrail and Bifrost to share thoughts and interact with our community.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.