Litentry this week: we’re hiring; parent chain pallets on SGX; Web3Go now adapts to mobile; xcelerator demo day
Happy belated Thanksgiving!
We can’t tell how grateful we feel to have the support, love and company from all of you. Litentry can never be where we are today without each of you. 💚
First thing first — we’re hiring!
If you believe in the future of Decentralized Identity and Web3, come join our team and help us shape the future. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that.
- All parent chain pallets are put into SGX runtime; fixed the layer one block number issue
- Uses Hex format for link_eth arguments input
- Automated pallet benchmarking process which can be triggered via Github Actions
- Studied the upstream runtime upgrade mechanism change since
- Continue to work on the indexer
- Add the action to vote for council
- Change UX for the accounts list
- Continue to work on the redesign of the app
My Crypto Profile
- fixing bugs and finalising BSC integration & NFTScan integration
- further communication with NFTScan to know if they can support for more data requirements
- Mobile adaptation: https://web3go.xyz:44380/#/
- Added Sign up/Sign in: https://web3go.xyz/#/Login
- Bugs fixed
Marketing & Community
Litentry has attended Berkeley Xcelerator Demo day last Monday. We have joined the program backed in March 2021 and it has been a wonderful journey. Through the program, we have met some of the best crypto advisors, connected with high-profile projects and gained good advice from the Xcelerator staffs. We are grateful to have obtained these help and gained visibility in the US crypto market through their media channels and words of mouth.
KuCoin has listed LIT on their exchange, now users can trade LIT in pairs LIT/USDT, LIT/BTC on KuCoin For the past 7 days, the daily trading volumn has reached 1.591M at its highest. Find more details on their official website.
Litentry and PNS’s partnership to give contributors free .dot domain is ending soon! Around 25% of our contributors who have staked >10 DOT has already claimed theirs. Get your free pre-registered domain before December 5th, 4PM UTC. Link: prelaunch.pns.link
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.