Litentry this week: testing token bridge and XCM functionalities; Web3Go building MoonPush & MoonID; created MCPbot
- Token Bridge functionality has been tested on Rococo. This functionality is now starting to be linked to Litmus and tested
- XCM functionality has been successfully tested with Moonriver. Looking to launch XCM (Cross-chain messaging) support this week
- Work is still ongoing with the Identity Linking Pallet. Updates have been carried out to prepare for the pallet, currently working on replacing any Integritee Node with our parachain. Other work is going on in parallel, we have various investigations ongoing with the TEE, checking if we can complete simple tasks such as HTTPS requests. These tests are being conducted to ensure the TEE works as expected
- Work is also ongoing to add Litmus support for SubQuery
- Binance’s LIT Staking Program is now live
- Started thinking about Crowdloan Token Distribution ahead of our Litentry Parachain going live
- Discussed and decided the account display logic: one active account view
- Firebase config to enable/disable feature in the app
- Token migration set-up (not sure if it is already mentioned)
- Adding test cases
- Preparing data requirement for the Litentry Graph
- Working on the navigation flow
- Fetch the tips from our squid indexer
Litmus Web App
- Updated Bridge functionality to Ethereum Mainnet — under testing
- UI adjustments using our new library HorizonUI
- Design implementations
- Website to be released
My Crypto Profile
- Still fixing some bugs related to Identity Linking on prod as we ran into some API credential problems in the migration from staging to prod.
- Added rate limit protection for Twitter API, the solution is scalable and can be used for other platforms. If we need investigation into major social platforms API limit problems we are experienced, some solutions can be reused, next up is linking Discord
- Prototyping of extension functionality in a very rough state
- MoonPush(a push notification platform built for the Moonriver Network): UI Update + Function Optimization + Demo Video
- MoonPush Demo on Binance Live (coming week)
- UI Design & development of MoonID, a on-chain profiling platform built for the Moonriver Network
- Delivered Milestone 1 for Web3Go’s Web3 Foundation Grant
- Introduction of Web3Go Products to the PolkaWorld community
- Web3Go Discord setup
- Started on UI/UX redesign based on Testing rounds
- FE Dev migrating components to Horizon UI
- Basic MCPBot created
- Connect to MCP (landing page missing)
- Add Roles based on on/off chain data (query service missing)
- Also missing: Configuration Menu for matching between Roles and Queries
- Progress on Anti-fraud service
- Data Design (Tables)
- Working on creating API Service
- Built a data pipeline which fetches Polkadot&Kusama&Phala data from Litentry Graph, then wrote a process tool to extract data features, and sent to graph database
- Substrate indexers
- EVM Indexer
- EVM Indexer Devops
Community & Questions
- Onboarded 2 new Light Ranger: Bolt and Dr. Cao! Light Ranger is a special role we assign to active community members who are consistently supporting the Litentry Projects, members are enrolled on a rolling basis.
- Q: What happens if we don’t claim via the form? If I go on litentry website now, it detects my wallet and displays correctly my contribution. Does it mean I have nothing to do?
A: The form is for users who contributed to the Litentry Crowdloan in Batch 2 using the Parallel platform and changed to another platform in Batch 3. We’re using the form because users who got their DOT locked and missed our Tier 1 reward will be eligible for Tier 1 rewards regardless. If your rewards are calculated accurately, there is no need to fill in the form.
- Q: We want to see the documentation of the claim function for parachain/token bridge/AdMeta/litentry runtime.
A: We are working on enriching the documentation and will bring more technical content about the projects and features to you as soon as we define the details.
- Q: Details about failure compensation in Batch 1/2?
A: Failure compensation will be released in the Litmus Network soon. We would like to give you more information about Failure Compensation and will give an announcement later this week.
- Q: Details about staking in the Litentry Parachain and token economics for staking (minimum validator/collector/ able to vote)?
A: The Staking Model in the Litentry Parachain is still a work in progress, but relevant information will be available in our documentation before the network launch in June.
That's a wrap! Thank you for reading till the end of this report
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.