Litentry this week: substrate-account-linker for sgx-runtime; Polkadot native token indexer on Web3Go; Bifrost now supports Litentry crowdloan
🎄 Merry Christmas!
- [TEE] implement substrate-account-linker for sgx-runtime
- [TEE] align with upstream codes/github actions
- [Devop] setup a basic logging system via ELK
- [Research] basic research on Nimbus as preparation of NPoS setup after launching (WIP)
- [Parachain] implementation of pallet-drop3 business logic
- Feedback screen added
- Using faceID/TouchId for signing with accounts
- Polkadot api updated plus other dependencies.
- Bug fixing and UI improvement
- Democracy & democracy summary added to api-gateway
My Crypto Profile
- Web3 identity service MVP product design for Phala’s integration, target is to finish by mid of February
- Polkadot native token indexer in development; Moonriver/Statemine token in research stage
- Code version range architecture
- Moonriver staking monitor, email notification finished. Move on to twitter, discord etc
- Our Christmas collaboration and giveaway with Mintverse has ended on Dec 22. Did you love our Christmas gifts?
- Mel spoke with Parallel, Enjin and PolkaWorld about new year resolutions, upcoming product plans and parachain auction.
- We just opened a new Chinese Telegram group for Chinese community: https://t.me/litentry_china . We’re also looking for Chinese ambassador to translate content and manage community group for Litentry, hit us up if you’re interested.
- Crowdloan check-in: we have raised 154,789.45 DOT from 1410 contributors, ranking 8th in the competition at the time of writing. The current reward ratio is 129.21 LIT : 1 DOT.
- You can now contribute through Bifrost to Litentry Crowdloan. Gain liquidity vsDOT and 0.04 BNC/DOT bonus on Bifrost. All crowdloan LIT rewards and referral also apply.
- All partner auction channels now support the Litentry Referral Program. Refer a friend and share a 5% referral bonus in Litentry Crowdloan (2.5% to referrer, 2.5% to referee.)
- We’ve just updated our crowdloan one-pager with the newest auction channels rewards (0.04 BNC/DOT on Bifrost, 10% referral bonus on Parallel, 25% compensation on Parallel):
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.