Litentry this week: released Crowdloan plan, added 4 contribution channels, and Parachain v0.9.0 is live
- Released parachain v0.9.0
- Submitted our parachain wasm and started crowdloan
Currently focusing on solving the keyring issue to improve app performance. Looked at 3 different solutions :
- Using a web view;
- Using the web assembly: Simple api and easy to use but can’t import json files;
- Patch crypto utile with react native library: little more work but a good solution in the long term and for the whole community.
- The main focus last week was on launching the contribution stage of the Crowdloan app.
- Making Leaderboard with the Web3Go team.
- Adding references to new collaborations.
- Finish off work on the Reward Calculator.
- Review ZenHub project board and complete any tweaks.
My Crypto Profile
- Aim to release Portrait feature soon.
- BSC integration is ongoing. Need to get a Venly license.
- Litentry Crowdloan has announced 4 partner channels this week. Users now can contribute through Polkadot.js, Litentry Crowdloan app, Binance, Parallel, Bifrost, win extra bonuses from SubDAO and more.
- Released the Litentry’s Crowdloan reward schema.
- Published the second article of Explaining Litentry Parachain Auction Series, which fully explained the rationale behind designing the crowdloan plan.
- Organized a community call to talk about our Crowdloan and answer questions from the community. You can now watch the replay.
- Our Discord channel has welcomed about 350 members
- You can now view all 111 submissions for the MyCryptoProfile fashion contest in below.
- MyCryptoProfile now supports ENS in Extension v1.0.23, see here.
Web3Go provides crowdloan dashboard for Litentry
Web3Go, an open data analytics platform, is providing crowdloan data dashboard for the Litentry Crowdloan. Users now can view crowdloan progress, number of contributions/contributors, Lists of Top 5 contributors on Web3Go.
Web3go also joined as a member among the first batch of DID Startups Program, receiving a grant from Litentry for further expansion.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.