Litentry this week: personas for the governance app; Litmus rewards distributed; Web3Go partners with Oak Network; Drop3's upcoming reward distribution
- Discussed Identity linking pallet of MCP
- Planned for Litmus features onboarding — XCM, Drop3, PNS
- Prepared token bridge admin management
- Prepared and maintained TEE env
- Upgraded DevOps script and CI for parachain
- All Litmus crowdloan rewards are already distributed and rewards are unlocked up till block #123,178. You are now able to view Litmus rewards on Polkadot.js, while token transfer features remain unactivated until sudo is removed. From now on, rewards will be unlocked linearly in each block, and users will need to manually claim them using Polkadot.js or the Litmus Webapp (available soon.) The Webapp will allow users to link wallets, view balance/the amount of unlocked tokens, claim rewards with one click.
- Had a workshop to identify the different personas (users) of our app. Are you interested in on-chain governance? Help us improve our App by sharing your thoughts and experience in this questionnaire.
- Worked on API improvements.
- Added council candidacy and bounty creation.
- Integrated MSW to mock server data for testing
- Started to work on a spike to support token migration for Litmus
My Crypto Profile
- UX optimization, Bug fixing, Stress testing
- New data methods added: Uniswap LP%, GitHub commits and issue creation times
- Transaction analytics & address analytics for Kusama completed
- Crowdloan API&Data were promoted by Oak network
- PR: Parntership with Oak network to be announced this week
- Drop3 upcoming rewards distribution on 30th March.
- Opening collaboration of WebApp with other web3 projects.
- Building anti-fraud and user identification measures to protect and implement to distribute tokens to the network.
- Wireframes and UI/Ux community testing (to be announced)
- Jacky attended the “What is the next infrastructure for Web 3.0?” hosted by Candaq to talk about the transition from Web2 to Web3, the current hurdle and how long this transformation would last.
That’s it for the week. See you next time!
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.