Litentry this week: parachain moved rust to 2021 edition; mobile app preparing community testing; new Crowdloan Campaign
- moved rust from 2018 to 2021 edition
- setup a load-balanced RPC-node network for production env
- adjust chain-spec so that collators are not exposed to public
- preparation and test of new wasm (although unused in the end)
- TEE documentation has been finalized
- composed Drop3 SW requirements, ready for implementation
- discussed and shared XCM internally
- documented logging strategies for parachain
- did token economy research of other projects
- Preparing for the opening of the public testing that should be in the 2nd week of January: Fixing bugs, continuing on the redesign, fixing and improving UX
- New Crowdloan started
- Referral functionality
- Current reward and reward information added
- Auction channel component added
- Use cases added
- Most bugs of the NFT dashboard are fixed
- Adjust the API for crowdloan/PNS for batch 2
- Token(Dot, KSM) tracking-related research done. will start the design for the token dashboard
My Crypto Profile
- UI/UX design almost finished
- Next steps are MVP design, Gitcoin release
- Litentry launched Crowdloan #2 and is aiming to bid on Polkadot Auction Batch 2. The main difference of the reward schema in batch 2 and batch 1 is that Crowdloan #2 brings in:
- Referral bonus of 5% in total
2. A more rewarding LIT pool of 20+M
3. Higher hardcap: 12 M DOT
4. More partner bonus: PNS domain, Unique NFT, MiniMich NFT
- Yunjian from Web3Go gave a speech on on-chain NFT data indexing and a tutorial on SubQuery at Substrate Saturday hosted by OneBlock. Watch the replay here.
- Litentry, MyCryptoProfile & Mintverse Brings Crossover Christmas Events: We have prepared a series of 3 events, including Twitter Giveaways, Sticker Design Contests & Projects Fact Quiz, and will giveaway our crossover limited edition NFT artworks. I hope you all enjoy our love.
- Mel spoked at PolkaWorld’s webinar about Litentry Crowdloan and parachain development progress.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.