Litentry this week:
pallet-drop3 unittests and benchmarking, tutorial on crowdloan contribution
🎆Happy new year! The Litentry Team has just come back from a break during the holiday season, let’s take a brief look at what’s updated.
- [TEE] improve and fix unittests of sgx-runtime
- [Parachain] implement
pallet-drop3unittests and benchmarking, now under review
- [Parachain] differentiate pallet-benchmarking from runtime-benchmarking
- [Research] continue discussion of alternative NPoS implementation (parachain-staking)
- We’ve created a tutorial to walk you through the process of transferring DOT tokens from Binance Exchange to a Polkadot.js wallet, and how to contribute to the Litentry Crowdloan. Watch here:
- User can now contribute to Litentry Crowdloan via Bifrost. For each DOT contribute, Bifrost provides 0.04 BNC + 1 liquidity vsDOT alongside all Litentry rewards and benefits. If you have contribute through Bifrost during Polkadot Auction Batch 1, you would need to redeem previously staked DOT and re-contribute to the Litentry Crowdloan #2. Here is a tutorial that shows you how to:
- Unique is partnering with Litentry Crowdloan to giveaway 10 Chelobrick NFTs to our contributors. Contribute 40 DOT or more to participate.
- Crowdloan Check-in: Litentry has now raised 331,634.54 DOT from 2198+ contributors, ranking 7th in the auction. Current reward is 60.31 LIT : 1 DOT.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.