We have announced our new roadmap, which has been categorized into six sessions: Runtime, My Crypto Profile, Litentry Mobile App, Litentry WebApp, Ecosystem, Infrastructure. You can now clearly view what we’re doing, what’s coming next, the pipeline, and track the progress of each project in our roadmap page.
Besides, Lilly has hosted an AMA to answer questions regarding our new roadmap and anything related to the development progress of the Litentry protocol. You can rewatch the AMA to gain more information, or ask in our community group chat on Telegram.
Litentry x Rangers Protocol: whitelisting service in IDO as one of Litentry’s identity applications
We are providing Litentry whitelisting service to Rangers Protocol’s upcoming IDO on Polkastarter. In the Ranger IDO, Litentry plays a role in identity screening and helps Ranger to select eligible investors from their waitlist. Through the analysis of the behavior data of a user in multiple blockchains, Litentry computes credible indicators like a user’s NFT holding tendency, airdrop token selling tendency to be used in the Ranger IDO whitelisting service.
Litentry Whitelisting is a blockchain analysis platform that traces and labels addresses across different networks, including Ethereum, Polkadot, Kusama, Bitcoin, and others. The product primarily provides values in the following aspects:
1. Customize target user groups. With sophisticated machine learning models and big data analytics, we label each wallet according to their historical behavior and assets holding status, so as to allow businesses to efficiently find their target user group and give them economic incentives to further contribute to the ecosystem.
2. Filter out spambots. Spambot is a deeply enmeshed challenge to be solved. Though 100% effective bot filtering cannot be guaranteed, a list of proven spambots is still helpful for the community to lower the noise from unwanted guests.
3. Detect malicious transactions. We’re able to detect and ban out malicious users by tracing their transactions of certain assets and other on-chain events. In IDO platforms, this technology is helpful in enhancing fairness and transparency in the game.
Ranger Protocol also provides the Litentry community 10 exclusive spots to participate in their IDO on Polkastarter (polkastarter.com), with the privilege to enter the IDO directly without the need of staking any POLS token. This is a very good use case of Litentry’s Identity protocol, which demonstrates that identity can be used in practice to obtain real values.
Why does this partnership matter? Because utility is of top priority for Litentry.
The utility is very important for the project. As our blockchain is built with the Substrate framework and we are deeply diving into Polkadot/Kusama ecosystem. So the utility depends on the functionalities in the Mainnet and we have the limitations of the utility of the LIT token as it is only on Ethereum/BSC now. Our technology (different modules, Linking, TEE, NFT, identity analysis, etc) gonna bring the utility of LIT tokens to the public shortly after we onboard on Polkadot like the first 5 parachains on Kusama. The functionalities remain on Litentry Mainnet but the LIT token on Ethereum and BSC will have the synergies with it as the related identities are linked with your Polkadot identity (remember we are building this identity aggregation protocol). It is not an excuse that we do not want to add any utilities to the LIT token. We care a lot as the team put great efforts into the whitelisting services, staking plan, marketing campaign on MCP in order to benefit the LIT stakeholder.
- built a docker-image for our parachain-node for later usage and distribution
- revamped our development env for better pre-production test: NFT/dev(CI)/staging
- updated parachain-node dependency to
- refactored node(client) implementation (to be continued)
- restarted substraTEE work
- internal sharing with extra sessions
Settled a few plans:
- integration test plan
- next-step research plan on more advanced topics
- this sprint’s plan
Below is the burn-down chart from the last sprint, remaining are long-term / out-dev / newly opened tasks.
Governance App / Mobile App
(*For clarifications, Governance App is alternatively called ‘Mobile App’ in the updated roadmap.)
- Parachain section added to the Drawer
- Parachian Overview, Crowdloan & Parathreads pages added
- Bounties teaser on dashboard has been added
- Decision on designs finalized
The main focus of the WebApp team has been on the Crowdloan website and its functionality.
- We had a kick-off meeting to discuss the requirements Monday (27th Sep)
- Quickly produced a wireframe for the landing page and started work on both the front and back-end development
- The crowd loan build is taking place in phases. Initially we are just building out the website and adding basic functionality to allow people to sign-up for a waitlist. Marketing will use this waitlist to notify subscribers when they can start contributing and staking DOT
- Work has always started on defining the rewards we will offer to our contributors. Hanwen is also in discussions with other partners which may affect our reward offering
- Jonathan is planning on using recent style and colour guides produced by Jutta for the final design
- Kayla is currently working on Marketing assets also
We are working towards a deadline of the end of this week (8th Oct), however, based on recent conversations (finalising rewards, partner conversations, design work/tweaks), it will be more likely be the following week before we are able to launch the waitlist version of the crowd loan website.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.