Litentry this week: mobile app completed migration to Litentry Graph; Drop3Bot setup for webapp completes; Litmus post-launch checklist; Litmus Explorer on Subscan
- Litmus post-launch checklist
- Update dependencies to
- Crowdloan rewards ready for distribution
- Token bridge testing and deploying on staging network
- Completed the migration to Litentry Graph except only Council Motions
- Pause the migration of the Transactions to the graph for now and go for it if we really need it from performance and UX point of view
- Test further and wrap up the migration
- Focus of UX/UI improvements as a next step
- Conduct workshop on what new features/ideas to include
- Created new
Parachainspage: highlights both the Kusama and Polkadot chain statuses; highlights both the Crowdloan statuses; highlights the modules currently implemented and available on each parachain
- Added creative elements (glitches provided by design team)
- Worked on the
Productarea on the homepage: created image swapper for product screenshots provided; resized and added images
Careerpage functionality has been finished off (job applications)
- Add location panel to
About uspage highlighting office locations and where our team works
- Add the employer branding aspect to the
My Crypto Profile
- Created Colored address solution for double spending identity value exploit
- Created initial design for adding zero-knowledge proof to support anonymous credential publication
- UX optimization for latency caused by IPFS storage
- Data subject updates based on PhalaWorld use-case
- Serverless environment is deployed on staging
- Team: New SW developer Phi(Truong) joined the Web3Go team as a freelancer
- Marketing: Chinese community AMA with Moonbeam, topic of MB staking library visualization on Web3Go
- Development: Data analysis of gas fee, transactions of Moonbeam on both substrate and EVM sides.
- Drop3Bot setup complete (for the WebApp)
- Start work on API
- Preparing Demo for Nebula Graph
- Drop3 WebApp: clearing things in Prototype and defining Cards; additional user Journeys; build Test Setup for UI/UX
- Pallet MS-2: Parachain Team will implement pallet; gives Drop3 withdrawal capabilities
- Defining how Badges will be Technically Implemented
- We received 30 applications in the Ambassador Program covering 15 languages. Interview will be scheduled starting from today to next week.
- The Litmus explorer from Subscan is now available, you’re welcome to experience it and see the latest chain data.
- The Polkadot proposal #911 about extending crowdloan on LP7 has passed, and we have expressed our interest and support in this issue. Following this, Litentry will extend our crowdloan and start bidding on Slot #12 and Slot #13 soon.
- Polkadot Crowdloan check-in: Litentry Crowdloan check-in: Litentry has raised 470,365 DOT, current rewards = 42.52 LIT / DOT, Ranking 3rd in the auctions. Thanks to our 3441+ contributors.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.