Litentry this week: launched new website; MCP partners with Phala; Web3Go partners with Bifrost & Oak
- Identity linking architecture
- New runtime upgrade of Litmus (Vesting, v0.9.18)
- Rococo onboarding
- Chain bridge deployment preparation (relayer nodes, accounts, ethereum contract)
- XCM preparation (code, Moonriver, DEX, Karura)
- 3 user interviews
- App onboarding counsel when launching the app
- PolkAssembly discussion links available for all types of proposal
- Balance information available for all the accounts
- Improving performance for the council query
- The new website has been launched 🎉 🎉 🎉
- Few glitches have been highlighted which I was working on at the tail-end of last week
Litmus Web App
- Working Token transfer functionality on Rinkeby network
- Crowdloan claim to be added next
- Design adjustments
My Crypto Profile
- Introduced new data subjects: Uniswap LP data, PancakeSwap LP data, Polkadot governance data
- Added check for Identity Graph linking platform
- Added check for user profile config via address
- Bug fixings and enhancements
- Announced new version partnership with @phalaword
- Staking, account & transaction review for Bifrost are officially release
- Partnership Announcement with both Bifrost & Oak network
- Community promotion together with Bifrost
— Internal Testing starts this week
—Building Development Environment
— Testing Captcha Service
— Defining Roadmap
— Approach other teams to define Data needs
— Defining Knowledge-graph design: Anti-fraud Knowledge-graph-design
— Test Anti-cheating system structure
- Discord Bot
— Possible collaboration with MCP for Drop3Bot
— Posted last week how to check reward balance with Web3Go: LINK
Graph: archive and indexing
- Staking: basic version complete, need to give access to Web3Go, also need server for Clover archive (Clover has some metadata issues still)
- Tips: deployed to production
- EVM archiver:
— Full moonbeam archive deployed
— Native token transfer archive
— Still looking at database comparisons, mongo vs postgres vs parquet
— Building erc20, erc721, erc1155 archives
— Looking at deployment options
- Phala: types issue, re-indexing balances (from a snapshot), looking into treasury token transfers to explain the balance we are returning for one of their devs.
- Users can now claim Litmus crowdloan rewards. Follow this guide to claim your vested LIT on polkadot.js.
- Litentry Crowdloan has raised 826,629 DOT from 2237+ contributors. The current reward ratio is 8+ LIT per DOT.
- Litentry has launched a special giveaway with MiniMichnft.
- We would like to express our thanks to all crowdloan supporters & partners, here is a video where our partners speak to the community and we address some frequently asked questions.
Thank you for reading.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.