Litentry this week: Identity Management Pallet development work has commenced, Governance v1.0 pallet processing well
— Working on a resolution to the Parallel tiered reward
— Failure Compensation for Batch 1 and 2 — Work is currently in progress on this, code has been written, but needs a final tweak prior to test and roll out
- XCM — close to being launched on Litmus. We just need to send an open channel request for Litmus, confirm channel opening etc
- Identity Management Pallet development work has commenced
— Started work on the Parachain pallet
— TEE micro-service investigation underway
— Plan is to deliver Identity Management Parachain and TEE pallet for end of July
- Governance v1.0 pallet processing well
— Rolled out on Rococo
— We’ve held a couple of meetings to test the Governance functionality within the Polkadot Network Explorer.
— The plan is to roll out the pallet on Litmus today or tomorrow
- Staking pallet is being worked on (70% complete)
— Staking pallet is based on Moonbeam implementation
— Business Logic completed
— Initial tests passed
— Further work required on Benchmark functionality
- Implementation of the Polkadot API initialisation through WebView is in progress which will solve some performance and user experience related issues in the governance app.
- Bug fixes and infrastructure work such as increasing the test coverage, refactoring the deprecated third-party packages.
- Preparing mock-ups and style guidelines for revamping the UI/UX of the governance app.
- Including contextual information for proposal (title, description etc.)from Litentry Graph as a result of the collaboration with the OpenSquare team.
Litentry Networks WebApp
- XCM integration was successfully tested in Moonbeam testnet. Looking forward to parachain feature rollout
- Bug fixes
- Supporting mobile-friendly wallets by using WalletConnect.
My Crypto Profile
- Documentation Updates
- Talisman integration
- Crowdloans investigations
- Graph updates
— NFT indexing progress
— Governance updates
- 2x Web3 Bootcamp training
- New homepage and first product page update
- Polkadot-decoded follow-up
- Fei spoke at House in Finance last week and shared the concept of DID with their master's students:
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.