Litentry this week: Identity linking and VC milestones; MCP 2.0 on Product Hunt; Drop3 WebApp internal testing
- Identity linking and VC milestones setup
- Added cargo profiles for production
- TEE workspace preparation
- XCM implementation
- XCM testnet setup on Moonbase
- Token bridge production preparation (relayer accounts, testing on Rococo + Rinkeyby)
- Cooperation talks with Zenlink and Solarbeam
- Sync with Parity
- Bug fixes and UI improvements.
- We have worked on a couple of test cases (unit tests).
- We’ve setup performance monitoring so we can measure and be aware of possible issues with our app.
My Crypto Profile
- Finalizing product testing and integration with PhalaWorld
- Production environment deployment
- Branching strategies & dev alignment
- Milestones Definition w. Parachain team: Seamless integration x Discord Bot
- My Crypto Profile 2.0 product review released on Product Hunt
- Development of the dashboards for assets across bridges on Moonbeam and Moonriver (anyswap, axelar, nomad and celery).
— Internal Testing
— Adding more APIs to prepare Development Environment pre WebApp implementation
- Define Drop3Bot use case for MCP
— Developed Roadmap
— Tested Real-time Data Sync tool
— Will test Sync of polkadot and kusama on-chain activity data via Web3Go
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.