Litentry this week: ID Hub Phase 1 will be finished this week; fixed issues in bi-directional token bridge
The development in Phase 1 will be finished by the end of this week. In this phase, we will finish merging MyCryptoProfile’s existing feature to Identity Hub, and apply new UI to the platform. The arthitecture v2.1 consolidation is under testing.
- We received feedback on problems in the bi-directional token bridge where the network is unable to estimate gas fee. The problem has been fixed now, we will activate the bridge this week.
- Adding Email, Twitter, Discord Verification features to TEE. This allows identity verification to be run in a privacy-preserving manner. This week we just finised the prototype verification of email and oauth verification via micro-service in TEE.
- Improving the weights calculation of Staking Pallet, will start to roll it out very soon!
- We created user scenarios to ensure we are covering the core value proposition.
- Later this week we will have a session with Polkadot Council to validate new UI/UX improvements and clarify questions regarding Polkadot Governance 2.0.
LIT token has been added to Bubblemaps, which visualized wallets with high transfer volumn and how they are correlated with other wallets.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol, and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.