Litentry this week: deployed Litmus nodes, MCP Identity modules finished, Drop3 inviting projects to test, Web3Go’s Moonbeam staking simulation
- updated dependency to
- improved crowdloan distribution scripts
- fixed an SS58prefix problem for litmus
- deployed litmus nodes and finished Kusama DB syncing
- Fetch more data to the API from the dashboard
- Fix UI/UX issues
- Discussion about the milestones and vision for the app
- Next Step: 1) Workshops on how to be more educational and on incentives to increase engagement 2) Change the current app name “Litentry” to something more governance-related 3) Look into Conviction Voting
My Crypto Profile
- Identity modules are finished, our partner Phala is testing.
- Frontend & backend need a few things fixed.
- Documents for API integration. Test with some actual query tests
- Authorisation page should be finished & in general trying to develop everything this week
- Product Architecture DOC being written.
- Making decisions on commercial name MCP
- User validation interview ongoing
- Calculated Pending Rewards: final Distribution; announcement to Community to follow
- Milestone 2 Pallet almost ready: Missing Details on Staking (this week)
- Working on New Captcha Service
- Working on Anti-fraud measures: integrating first use case with Nebula Graph
- Wireframes for WebApp ready. Starting UI design
- Inviting project to test the Drop3bot product. Objective is to Setup 2 (max 3) Discord Setups Manually
- Building the backend for the new feature: token analytics for Polkadot parachain native token. The first token to be analyzed will be $GLMR.
- Web3Go’s dashboard is added to the Moonbeam documentation. You can read about how Web3Go track staking event and simulate different staking schema to find the optimal strategy in this article.
- We published the year-end summary of 2021, read about our trajectory and plans in 2022 here.
- Our core dev Han hosted a series of NFT workshops within the team and explored potential use cases of the NFT pallet in our existing products. While many of them are creative and fun, we’ve voted for the ones we like the most, such as “NFT as a reward/POAP for a high participation in the governance” and “Create a AI NFT generator which will create NFT’s for you to mint based on your on chain history & credentials.”
- Litentry Crowdloan in the Polkadot auction check-in: we’ve raised 434,091 DOT in total from 3206+ contributors. Current reward is 46.07 LIT per DOT.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.