Litentry this week: crowdloan reached first million milestone, free Polkadot domains, introduced Web3Go
- Westend testnet onboarded; various tests on Westend
- Runtime benchmark double-checked
- Added cargo fmt into CI and git hooks
- Token bridge pallets implementation
- Replaced polkadot’s keyring with react-native-substrate-sign to manage accounts and sign transactions
- Bug fixes
- Preparation for the release of the app (only for internal testing)
- Started the migration to material design (Fonts and colors)
Crowdloan Web App
- feat: Leaderboard
- feat: Leaderboard filter by account support
- feat: “My Contributions” banner — connect to Polkadot.js Extension and see your contributions
- different bug fixes and tweaks
My Crypto Profile
- Users can now create profiles without the need to have NFTs
- Portrait feature is live
- BSC integration close to done, next step is entering into testing phrase
- API support: leaderboard, PNS
- Partnership with Subquery Network, a project that transforms and organises data from Polkadot and Substrate projects, and provide that data for developers to use for a wide array of projects. Web3Go has been providing visualization insights on various parachain crowdloans and staking data including extracting data from DeFi tools like Karura, all powered by SubQuery.
- Mobile display adaption
Marketing & Crowdloan Progress
- Litentry Crowdloan just reached our 1,000,000+ DOT milestone in the Polkadot auction last week.
- Early bird for Litentry Crowdloan has extended: contribute by Nov 18, get +10% bonus; contribute by Nov 25, get +5% bonus. This early bird only applies to contributions through polkadot.js and crowdloan.litentry.com.
- Web3Go, an open data analytics platform, joins DID Startups Program and has received a grant from Litentry Foundation. Web3Go will serve as a Data Analyzer in Litentry identity services and a core component in generating aggregated identity scores.
- Published Explaining the Litentry Parachain Auction (III) — Use Cases and dApp by Hanwen. The article explain how Litentry Blockchain enables developers to build a myriad of identity-focused products including MyCryptoProfile, Web3Go and PolkaNameSystem, as well as our plan to build a Decentralized TaskFi & Airdrop platform.
- Litentry Crowdloan welcomes new partner Polkadot Name System, giving contributors free Polkadot domain names. All participants who contribute more than 10 DOT to the Litentry Crowdloan can earn a Polkadot domain name (.dot) for free after verification. Contributions through various decentralized platforms are valid, but centralized exchanges are not supported by PNS at the moment.
- Youtuber Altcoin buzz featured Litentry in his/her video Top 5 Altcoins for Maximum Polkadot Parachain Rewards.
- Youtuber The Crypto Lifestyle featured Litentry in his video My Polkadot Parachain Dark Horse Pick Revealed !!.
- Blockchain News Media “Bitcoin News” wrote about Litentry Crowdloan in Litentry Blockchain Offers Massive Potentials to Crowdloan Investors.
- Crypto News Media “CoinTelegraph” wrote about Litentry Crowdloan and our future use cases in Explaining the Litentry’s use cases and DApp.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.