Litentry this week: crowdloan failure compensation and rewards distribution completed, Staking Pallet completed
- Crowdloan failure compensation and rewards for those who contributed using Parallel have been distributed
- The Moonriver<>Litmus XCM bi-channel is estimated to be ready to go live in late August
- Staking Pallet in the Litentry Network has been completed, now it is generating blocks successfully. Testing is taking place this week
- The team is working on an innovative solution to auth Twitter accounts while maintaining privacy. It will utilize Occulum to run a microservice within a TEE
- We are now in the Phase 1 development of Identity Hub! During this phase, MyCryptoProfile will be merged into it as the Hub’s initial interface. We estimate this merge can be completed in early September.
Mobile App (Polkadot Governance)
- Litentry is support the React community by giving our app demo for testing and investigating crypto package issues. The REACT community found that the current packages are incomparable with WASM initiation and other crypto related functionality because they are usually the same package for the browser based solutions in the mobile phone. The demo can help by giving a good understanding of what problems we are facing with existing crypto package. Based on their research, they will develop a new native crypto package to be used in the whole react native community, and work on some specific functionality for our usage. Check their first version for the current progress.
- New UI is being implemented, Involving typography, fonts, themes, and so on
- We are also focusing on Phase2 of the design implementation of various screens such as account view, user profile, and activities
P.S. As the Web3Go project grows larger and gets more independent, it will maintain its own community communication channels and will no longer send updates through the Litentry Weekly report. If you are interested in the Web3Go project, please visit their Twitter for updates.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.