Litentry this week: crowdloan distribution and token bridge are ready; we will participate in the Polkadot Batch 3 auctions; we are hiring!
- Crowdloan distribution ready
- Token bridge ready
- Devop scripts
- More work on the API
- New features and screen: Submit candidacy for council, Technical Committee, Reusable component to display/enter amounts, Helper for fields in forms, Create a new bounty in progress
My Crypto Profile
- Building a mini service for avoiding hitting API rate limit from Twitter and GitHub
- Finished the first version of our product docs, it will be released in the new version launch
- Testing and debugging
- Attended a TwitterSpace with Dataverse, Darwinia, Formless, and HyperPay, MCP product manager Teun Habraken shared his insights around the topic “Web3 present and future”
- Additional Moonbeam subPart under development, incl. cross-bridge asset analysis, gas, transaction analysis, etc.
- Upcoming partnership with Oak.network
- Researching Nebula Graph Application
- WebApp: continuing UX/UI Design; building API Service for Database
- Defining Badges
- Taking the community’s will into consideration and after our internal discussions, we’ve decided that we will participate in the Polkadot Batch 3 auctions starting from LP 8 (from Slot #14, for which the auction will open on 05/04/2022, for details please see this schedule.) More details will be announced soon.
- We are collecting idea from the Community on Litentry Crowdloan: https://www.notion.so/litentry/Collect-ideas-on-Litentry-Crowdloan-42a51090825d48d5b0847ac65247917d
- Mel attended the Polkadot Builders online panel hosted by PolkaWorld and spoke about how to make Web3 mainstream, below is an excerpt:
I’m really looking forward to the on-chain extension of human identity. Identity isn’t something that pre-exists, it is a kind of social construct, which is essentially a form of information rather than a materialized rules or manifestation. In the wave of Web3, where individuals find ownership and privacy of their identity, consciousness can flow more freely in different substrates. The web3 world will feed back the real world, that is, our on-chain identity will greatly affect our real-life identity. Web3 will become an essential medium for the flow of consciousness and the fulfillment of personal growth.
- Litentry is hiring a number of roles including Marketing Specialist, Product Manager, Blockchain Backend Engineer, React Native Engineer, Blockchain Developer and DevOps Engineer. Apply here.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.