Litentry this week: crowdloan app adds referral; web3go adds a NFT dashboard; mcp pagination manager; team welcomed 2 new members
- Token migration support for metadata v14, integration test and runtime upgrade test done
- Milestones for TEE development
- Upgraded grafana and renewed the monitor system for validators and parachain
- Upgraded parachain dependencies to
- Setup a parachain network for drop3 development
- Implemented send and receive funds (Wallet)
- Re-designed account detail screen.
- Bug fixes
- Internal testing session
Crowdloan Web App
- Referral functionality — users can generate their referral code and share it with friends
- UI Improvements
My Crypto Profile
- Add various test cases for the pagination manager
- Finalize pagination manager
- UI/UX improvement is under designing
- Crowdloan API updated(also updated for Drop3 ): Now the API support checking the contributions for a given address by different batches
- New dashboard: RMRK NFT Garden
- We have welcomed 2 new team members joining our marketing team — Remy and Alex 🎉. They have great experience in business development, community growth and marketing strategies, you might already see their active presences in the community, be sure to welcome them!
- We posted an explaining article Litentry Crowdloan Follow-up and Looking Into Polkadot Auction Batch 2, which gives a summary on our crowdloan in the Polkadot auction batch 1 and our plan in batch 2.
- Litentry Crowdloan #2 reward schema is coming soon! Keep an eye on us.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.