Litentry this week: API Gateway, pallet-drop3 in testnet, Drop3 adds social tasks, Web3Go Profile features
- [Parachain] deployed testnet with
- [Parachain] implemented dynamic extrinsic filter with unittests and benchmarks
- [Research] continued research of parachain-staking integration
- [Parachain] tested crowdloan distribution script on staging testnet
- [TEE] added substrate linking feature in TEE worker
- Work in progress with a new build system for the app using fastlane and github actions
- All the necessary API requests needed in the dashboard are now available in the api-gateway
- Completely replaced ui-kitten components with react-native-paper components
- Collaborating with marketing team for the community testing
My Crypto Profile
- Finished new identity model design, adding new Web2 social media platforms and substrate-based blockchains
- Updated data query infrastructure design, collaborating with API Gateway to develop data indexing scheme
- Working on frontend wireframes design
A new feature is onboard — Profile. On the Profile page, all activities of one address include Balance, NFT holdings, Crowdloan participation and Defi activities can be viewed in one page.
- Implemented social tasks:
- follow twitter / retweet
- join discord / complete Captcha Validation task / complete Polkadot Wallet Connect task
- subscribe Litentry medium
- visit medium story
- with gleam landing page
2. Reviewed AirDrop pallet, which was tested and deployed on staging parachain
3. Solved issue #45 #47 #48 #52, for referral task and crowdloaner verification task
4. Preparation for the first release to public: teasers, Materials and etc
- Began working on integrating The Graph to enable the aggregation of Ethereum and Substrate data
- Began indexing Phala profile data
- Litentry Crowdloan partners with SubDAO to bring red pocket airdrops to users. User need to answer decrypt question, alongside other requirements, to claim their red pockets.
- Hanwen spoke at Coach K about aggregated identity and its use cases, and how to get LIT by staking DOT in the crowdloan.
- Remy joined an AMA with Titans Ventures to advocate the Litentry project in the Vietnamese community.
- Litentry Crowdloan check-in: so far has raised 359,730 DOT, current rewards are 55.6 LIT / DOT. We’re ranking 8th in the action. Thank you to our 2445+ contributors. Keep up the great work!
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.