Litentry Partners with OpenSquare to integrate algorithms and build a decentralized credit system
We are excited to announce a strategic partnership with OpenSquare, an open platform for collaboration, to integrate algorithm libraries and build a decentralized operating system for personal credit computation. Through this collaboration, Litentry’s cross-chain DID aggregator will expand its cross-chain identity analysis model integrating in an innovative, decentralized Web3 credit-computing network and related tools.
In collaborative efforts, Litentry and OpenSquare aim to:
- Integrate the credit-rating algorithms of OpenSquare into Litentry’s verification-mechanism library. OpenSquare has a large credit-algorithm database that comprises multi-dimensional credit indicators, which greatly coincides with Litentry decentralized self-updating verification-algorithm system.
- Integrate the APIs between the Litentry DApp and the OpenSquare web application
- Litentry will support the development of the credit model in Dotreasury, an OpenSquare project built to serve the Kusama Treasury participants and backed by Kusama Treasury. This follows the adoption of the Poca Ecosystem Project OpenSquare’s Proposition 58 Treasury Proposal, which aims to create a feedback and feedback mechanism for the Kusama Treasury mechanism.
- Explore constructive ideas in building a more efficient, decentralize, democratic DAO in the credit system, in an effort to provide an organic environment that nurtures the project and the community.
- Cooperate in project development and synchronize parallel-chain resources
This collaboration is an essential step for Litentry to facilitate decentralization and efficiency in its self-evolving credit-computation system. As the core visions of both OpenSquare and Litentry align closely, we plan to further collaborate to bring forward a more diverse, democratic, secure system to the DID space.
OpenSquare aims to create an open platform for collaborations, where the behavior of each user, while he or she works on a common task, is tracked, recorded, and estimated and thus gains an appropriate reputation.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities among multiple decentralized networks. Litentry provides a trustable way for dApps to obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across multiple blockchains and dApps. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, verifiable identity aggregation service that removes the redundancy of code and the hassle involved in resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Everyone can build and submit DID methods to Litentry, making identity data easily accessible in the Web3.